Thursday, November 3, 2011

*insert flailing here*

Tomorrow is the start of what I’m told will be a week of painpainpain.

Yep, I’m getting my wisdom teeth out.

Needless to say, I probably won’t be online at all during that week. I’m hoping the surgery will be okay, despite a couple of my wisdom teeth being unwise enough to be sideways. Still, I can’t help but freak a little—freak about the possible complications that could happen because of such a surgery, the complications that could happen during it because of my diabetes, and even the initial loopiness I’ll be suffering (which I dread a lot more than pain since I like having 100% control of my brain), etc, etc. My gum surgeon, plus his nurses, laughing a few years back when my mom asked if that would hurt more than getting my wisdom teeth out isn’t that heartening, either.

But…I’m trying not to panic on my last day of freedom. See? Not panicking! *panics*

Anyway…have a nice week without me, blogosphere! Don’t be too unruly while I’m gone. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well and you heal fast. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! I hope it goes okay and the pain isn't too bad!

    *hugs*

    And I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tristyn & Kamille: Thanks, guys! I'll update you in about a week. :)

    ReplyDelete