Monday, October 10, 2011

Still Here...Sort Of

Hey, guys! Sorry I have been so MIA lately. I have a limited amount of gigabytes I can use online per month, and I had started cutting it close a couple weeks ago, so I made myself limit my internet time. That, plus other things (like writing) have made me limit my time further. I'll probably be MIA for another couple days, but in the meantime, know that I have not fallen off the face of the planet and that I do, indeed, plan to catch up with your comments and posts sometime soon!

Until I am officially back, why not participate in my Cirque Du Freak giveaway over at Beside The Norm? Click here to learn more, if you're interested!

That's it for now. Hope all is well for you all. Feel free to catch me up on anything important/exciting I may have missed in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment