Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all are having a spooktastic holiday! I certainly am. So far today, I have already managed to watch my all-time fave Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus, which I gushed about here.

I even gave Halloween gifts to all my loved ones already, albeit this was slightly before Halloween. I'm so glad everyone loved what I gave them, especially since I've been waiting to give them their gifts for a couple months now--the impatience was killing me! (That's right, I give gifts on Halloween. Just like Christmas. And those gifts usually don't involve candy. *is weird*)

As soon as I hop off the internet, I plan to engage in other Halloween traditions of mine, such as reading Alvin Schwartz’s Scary Stories Treasury from cover-to-cover (and ogling the awesomely creepy artwork inside by Stephen Gammell!).

I also plan to watch Trick ‘R Treat, an amazing Halloween anthology movie that is now a new tradition of mine for this day.

And, of course, it wouldn’t be Halloween without some tunes from Elvira….





If I can manage it, I will also be writing some more Halloween scenes for CM. Five of the Halloween-centric chapters are already written, but I still have at least three more to write before the holiday is over for my characters! (Can you tell I love this holiday?! Haha….)


Zombie Alien always trumps Vampire. ALWAYS.

Also, if you haven’t already, why not check out my list of creepy fantasy characters? I did create the list in honor of Halloween, after all. ;)

What about the rest of you? Doing anything fun to help celebrate the awesomeness that is Halloween? I'll let you ponder that while watching this animated short....




2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you, too, Kamille! (Even though it is practically over now...haha.)

    ReplyDelete