Saturday, October 22, 2011

Excuse Me As I Squee

First, the CW has Jason Dohring return to my TV screen, making Ringer even more awesome than it already was:


Then, in that very same week, it has brought together both Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters for me on Supernatural:


I swear, it's like the CW is daring me to have a marathon of Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, AND Angel, all at once. That actually might not be too unfeasible soon, since I'll be getting my wisdom teeth extracted at the start of November. I might as well be doing something fun while riddled with pain.

Now, if only we could get Charisma Carpenter to linger on the CW long enough to hop on over to Ringer. It would be a reunion for both Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jason Dohring. Oh, the utter epicness that'd be unleashed if this ever came true....

No comments:

Post a Comment