Monday, October 17, 2011

Contests, Creepers, and (Hopefully) Sleepers

Hey, guys! I'd like to remind you all that today is the last day to enter my Cirque Du Freak contest. No one has entered yet, so if you do, there's a strong chance you'll win. Click here for more info!

If this contest isn't your thing, why not check out my post on creepy characters in fantasy fiction? I listed seven, even though there were countless others I could have mentioned, too. Is your favorite creeper listed? Click the banner below to find out!


That's it for now. Hopefully I can catch up with your guys' blogs this week. I'm not going to attempt it at the moment, 'cause...well...I've kinda been up for three days straight, more or less. There's a good chance I'd start rambling gibberish if I even tried blog-commenting....

No comments:

Post a Comment