Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shameless Sunday

The latest links from Beside The Norm:

*Teaser Tuesday: The Secret Circle
They were creating chaos as they went, knocking books out of people's arms and grabbing at girls' clothes. (Read More)

*Waiting on Wednesday: Sisters of Isis
Based in Egyptian mythology and set in modern-day Washington, D.C., Sisters of Isis follows the lives of Meri, Sudi, and Dalila, three fifteen-year-old girls who have just discovered they are descendants of very powerful ancestors—Egyptian pharaohs. (Read More)

*Review: The Ripper by D. E. Athkins
It all started out as a party. (Read More)

*Waiting on Wednesday: After Obsession
Aimee and Alan have secrets. (Read More)

*Friday Funny: How Twilight Should Have Ended
(Read More)

*See Ya in September!
Just like last year, I'll be off on a road trip this August. (Read More)

*I'm Baaaaaack!
From the road trip, that is! (Read More)

*D. J. MacHale's Park City TV Interview
Check out this interview D. J. MacHale did back in April, about his amazing Morpheus Road series! (Read More)

*My New Blog
If you guys enjoy all my bookish ramblings here at Beside The Norm, please consider hopping over to my new blog here, where I blog about not just books, but writing, drawing, music, TV, and anything else I feel like squeeing or grumbling about at the moment! (Read More)

*Review: Absolute Boyfriend #1-6 by Yuu Watase
Rejected way too many times by good-looking (and unattainable) guys, shy Riiko Izawa goes online and signs up for a free trial of a mysterious Nightly Lover “figure.” (Read More)

*Help a Library!
Libraries have been devastated recently because of Tropical Storm Irene. (Read More)

*The Norm of the Month: Happyface by Stephen Emond
Cute girls dig him. He even has his own fan club. (Read More)

*Page to Screen: A Double-Dose of L. J. Smith!
Tonight the third season of The Vampire Diaries--a very loose adaptation of the L. J. Smith book series by the same name--premieres! (Read More)

*After Obsession Trailer
I adore anything Carrie Jones writes--so, naturally, I had to pre-order the spooky new book she co-authored, After Obsession! (Read More)

*Are You a Fan of Lynne Ewing?
Then you might be interested in my new Tumblr, No One Starts the Party Without Us, where I blog about anything and everything related to Lynne Ewing and her amazing books! (Read More)

*Page to Screen: The One Season of Chloe King
The Nine Lives of Chloe King--the TV adaptation of the Celia Thomson/Liz Braswell book series of the same name--has been canceled after just one season. (Read More)

The latest links from No One Starts The Party Without Us:

*The Return of Sisters of Isis!
Lynne Ewing’s amazing YA fantasy series Sisters of Isis will be reprinted this December. (Read More)

*[untitled]
Our lives take too many twists and turns. (Read More)

*Review: Drive-By
Originally, I had posted this review over at Beside the Norm, but now that I have a Tumblr all about Lynne Ewing, I figured I should also share it here! (Read More)

*[untitled]
Ducunt volentem fata, nolentum trahunt. (Read More)

*[untitled]
Mina: "A knight has to slay a dragon for me." (Read More)

No comments:

Post a Comment