Sunday, August 28, 2011

*obligatory first post is obligatory?*

Hello, all! Although this blog is brand-spankin' new, I am far from being new to blogging. I have blogged for years at LiveJournal, but it has gotten a bit ghost-towny there, so this blog will act as a mirror of that one. Herein, you'll see me gab about my writing journey, as well as countless other things I may be obsessed with at the moment. Hope you'll join me!

In addition to this blog and its evil twin (or is this blog the evil one?), I review fantasy books over at Beside the Norm, and although it hasn't been updated in ages, I also make fan comics for the canceled-too-soon show Reaper here. Clearly, I'm a girl of many hats--or, in this case, blogs--but I wouldn't have it any other way!

See you on the edge. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment